10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington: "There is also no question that Guantanamo set back the moral authority that is America’s strongest currency in the world. . . Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies."
9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA: "So don’t be discouraged by what’s happened in the last few weeks. Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes."
8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas: "Too often, the United States has not pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors. We have been too easily distracted by other priorities, and have failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas."
... and so on, counting down to the top 3:
3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas: "While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. . . . So I’m here to launch a new chapter of engagement that will be sustained throughout my administration. The United States will be willing to acknowledge past errors where those errors have been made."
2. Apology to the Muslim World: "We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect."
1. Apology to France and Europe: "Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."
More: Over at Pesky Emotional Republican the apology theme goes on.
Still More: At the American Thinker, they believe he hasn't apologized enough.