Monday, April 20, 2009

Charles Johnson Nails It

Unusually, I'm going to quote an entire post, this one from the ever-excellent Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs last Friday:
I know some people think that because I refuse to jump on the bandwagon with some of the more ridiculous, exaggerated attacks against Barack Obama, I’m suddenly on his side.

But this ... is absolutely sickening.


source and caption: Getty Images
Handout picture released by the Venezuelan Presidency press office showing the President of the US, Barack Obama (L), and his Venezuelan counterpart Hugo Chavez (R) shaking hands before the opening of the 5th Summit of the Americas in Port of Spain, on April 17, 2009.
I note that the NY Times ran a similar photo on page one Saturday. But otherwise, the left is strangely silent on the President snuggling a thug, while refusing to meet with new Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

(via Powerline, Doug Ross, Legal Insurrection)

No comments: