John Hawkins of Right Wing News queried right of center bloggers about the remaining Republican candidates. The results are here.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (who Hawkins himself has endorsed) was the favorite; Mitt Romney came in second. Romney also was rated the least favored candidate for the nomination.
I was among the bloggers polled. My answers were:
1) If you had to pick the GOP's 2012 presidential nominee today, which of the following candidates would you select? -- Mitt Romney
2) Out of these 3 candidates, which one would you least like to see as the GOP nominee in 2012? -- Newt Gingrich
3) If your top choice couldn't get the nomination, which candidate would be your second choice? -- Rick Santorum
4) Which candidate do you consider to be the most "electable" against Obama? -- Mitt Romney
5) Which candidate do you consider to be the most conservative? -- Rick Santorum
Complete results here.