Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What It Meant

John Hawkins of Right Wing News polled right-of-center bloggers on the 2010 election and aftermath. He asked for the most and least valuable player in the election cycle: Jim DeMint, Sarah Palin, the National Republican Congressional Committee, the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the Republican Governor's Association or the Republican National Committee. Further, he wondered whether the impact of the Tea Party movement was positive or negative. Plus a few more similar questions.

His results are here: Palin was awarded the MVP, the Senatorial Committee as the disappointment, and the Tea Party rated "extremely helpful."

I was among the bloggers polled. I gave the MVP to the RNC (given that I have no Senator or Congressman, my contributions went to the RNC and NRCC); I didn't cast a vote for most disappointing; and rated the Tea Party "generally positive." My remaining answers were:

4) No
5) A
6) Not sure
7) Not sure
8) Yes
9) Speaker
10) Continue

Full results here; TigerHawk's interpretation here.

No comments: