24) It's the famous liberal two-step: First screw something up, then claim that it's screwed up because there's not enough government oversight (it's the free market run wild!), and then step in and really screw it up in the name of "reform."Read the whole thing.
18) Liberals don't believe there is such a thing as "fact" or "truth." Everything is a struggle for power between rival doctrines.
16) Liberals don't mind discussing who is more patriotic if patriotism is defined as redistributing income and vetoing the Pledge of Allegiance. Only if patriotism is defined as supporting America do they get testy and drone on about 'McCarthyism.'
9) The reason any conservative's failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It's an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites.
2) Liberals hate religion because politics is a religion substitute for liberals and they can't stand the competition.
Friday, November 19, 2010
John Hawkins of Right Wing News has assembled "The 25 Best Ann Coulter Quotes About Liberals." Here's a few: