Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Moved Again

This is the life:

source: Wikipedia


OBloodyHell said...

> Hvar (population 4,138 in 2001)

+2 or 3 other places, similarly sized.

I have to say I would get astoundingly bored, amazingly fast...

It seems like a great place to visit and unlax, but it doesn't strike me as "the life". It's more like "waiting for death". I don't want constant adrenaline, but I don't want the gland to shrivel up and disappear for lack of anything to do, either.


Carl said...


I'm carrying 3,000 or so pages worth of books on general history and the history of mathematics. I have no fear of boredom.

Sotosoroto said...

In case it gets too high-energy for you in Hvar, be sure to head to Mljet for a breather.

I recommend the wild boar at the restaurant near the dock in Polače. Succulent, tender, and juicy.

Carl said...


I might have to do that--I love boar (in fact, just had boar in Zurich over the weekend). Thanks for the suggestion.