1) Hillary will lose Texas big and Ohio barely.
2) Obama's "mo" (and the Clinton Campaign's near-bankruptcy) makes it impossible for her to win the nomination.
3) But, as Robert Novak wrote, "Who Will Bell Hillary?" Meaning, who will tell her the jig's up? What leverage must such a person have?
4) The only thing left: her desire to be, someday, Senate Majority Leader.
5) So Senate Democrats must go to Senator Clinton and say "Suspend your campaign if you want a chance at the leadership."
6) Will it work? Don't ask me, I'm a Republican.