Sunday, November 06, 2005

QOTW

Former President Clinton "believes his wife would do a better job than he did in the nation's highest office":
In some ways she would be (better) because of what we did together. First, she has the Senate experience I didn't have. Second, she would have had the eight years in the White House.

I think she wouldn't make as many mistakes because, you know, we're older and more mature, and she is far more experienced now in all the relevant ways than I was when I took office.
(via The Corner)

2 comments:

WhodaThunkit said...

Why is it conservatives are pining to see hillary more then progressives?

OBloodyHell said...

> Why is it conservatives are pining to see hillary more then progressives?

1) Who said that was the case?
2) I would guess, if it were so, it's because everyone on the Right is sure they can beat Heillary.

> In terms of getting laid in the oval office, however, I think Bill will definitely have Hillary beat.

I dunno, there are probably lots of potential presidential carpet munchers out there...