Friday, May 27, 2005

Taken it To the Streets

Daisy Cutter's mad--and getting even:
Okay, the more I think about it, the more I have to admit -- our side lost the filibuster battle. And big. There is just no way really to spin it. . .

We must take on their leader directly. That would be Sen. John McCain -- (D) Arizona. . .

In launching this campaign to purge the Moderate Party's leader from Republican politics and the public square, I do hereby declare and find the following to be true:

That John McCain has been a constant source of grief for Republicans;

That John McCain has heaped far more praise upon Democrats than he has Republicans;

That John McCain in fact never has a harsh word for Democrats, and he is chums with Sen. Ted Kennedy, for crying out loud;

That John McCain meanwhile has serially violated Ronald Reagan's "11th Commandment": Do not criticize thy fellow Republicans; . . .

That John McCain did not publicly say to Sen. Kerry, "Get away from me, you hideous and odious man." . . .
There's many more on DC's blog. And don't miss DC's big finale:
Let me conclude by saying that I have made the statement before, and I will make it again. I respect Sen. McCain for his service to the nation. But, as Hugh Hewitt said, McCain is "a great American, a lousy senator, and a terrible Republican." . . .

If you wish to join, send me an email or leave a comment below.
Count me in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carl,

Great to have you. Will get you added in the somewhat near future. Please bear with me, holiday weekend and all.

You have a super blog. Keep up the great work.