1. Who the hell do you think you are?
A: An Adorable Little Rodent.
2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?
A: A recovering geek and international telecommunications lawyer.
3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
A: More than Jayson Blair.
4. Do you even read newspapers?
A: Every day. Electronically. If free.
5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
A. Why bother? Everything's on the net.
6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
A: No. See answer to question 2.
7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
A: Yes, but rarely read it. My own stuff is better.
8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
A: Same reason dogs lick their balls.
9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
A: Not just a passport but an Economist magazine subscription.
10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
A: Of course: I was born in California. And occasionally I travel to avoid Blue state liberals such as the rest of my family.
11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
A: Too old. Moreover, as John Hawkins says:
The next time you hear someone gripe about "chickenhawks," ask their opinion about how President Bush has done since his election in 2000. Then, if they're intellectually consistent people, you can expect them to say something like, "I really can't properly evaluate what the President should or shouldn't do because I have never been President myself". After all, that's what they expect the people they call "chickenhawks" to do when it comes to the military isn't it?Besides, the Reductio ad Absurdum of that argument would confine the franchise to veterans, as in Heinlein's Starship Troopers. Is that preferable?
12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
A: You mean it's not like M*A*S*H on TV? Ewwwwwwwww!
13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
A: Yes, I've sampled both liberal chatrooms and DU.
14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
A: An aspiring "Marauding Marsupial."